View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #20
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaknnana View Post
Go to Smart Retract ~ Retractable Safety Products, Retractable Baby Gate, Retractable Dog Gate, Retractable Cat Gate or Retractable Pet Gate. An easy to use wide retractable safety gate for indoors or outdoors and certified for use at the top and bottom of and there is something that fits on the door that is called a "bow wow barrier" for the door!! I agree with Yorkiemom1.....I have gates up and my whole back porch is latticed in because it only takes one time and they are just too fast to stop if they decide to go!! I commend and respect people that are able to train their dogs not to do it and I wish I had that ability or that dog?? Obviously I do not have either so I use any kind of gate or whatever it takes to keep them from running out the door!! I did buy one of those retractable gates to go between my living room and kitchen area to keep the puppy in the kitchen and that is how I saw the door thing so I don't know if it works or not but it looks like it could be a good idea?? Good luck!!

Wow.. I like that!
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!