View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #15
womeily
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi all again, ans thanks a lot for all the info, and the welcoming :P

She really is very small and this is one of my concerns, I know they are very fragile and winter is coming (very col in here). She's obviously inside the house, in her bed, but I'm sure she needs the hair also lol

About the pee, I was reading the link and it's definitely "excitation pee" . But the pee and trembling only happens with visitors. And it's a "good trembling" lol I'm afraid I can't explain it, she's very very happy, going after my friends trembling and peeing. (the trembling is like if she's wagging her tail but all over the body and very, very fast - not the same as if she was cold or scared...) Other than that she's always jumping, playing, running... she only sleeps about 6 hours per day (normal?)...

About this I already went to the vet about a year ago, he did some exams and she's perfectly fine, so he told me that this happens some times in "hyperactive" dogs, especially females, dough it's not very common at this age (4), usually it stops at 2, the most. And he explained me that every visitor should ignore her, etc. But it doesn't work. I just got used to it, and when someone comes I grab the mop As long as she's healthy I'm happy, just thought you could give me some different "trick" , so I asked. But I've read one of you also has a Yorkie with this problem and didn't manage to solve it, I think that's my future xD

about the parents of my Yorkie (her name is Yani by the way :P), I know them both. the father never had any problem until 4, but then he in an accident but the mother is perfectly fine, around 10 years old, in perfect health.

My only concern right now is really about the hair, 'cuse I'm afraid it could be an health problem. But she looks and behaves totally fine...(eating, sleeping, pooping, peeing, jumping, etc... everything as usual)...
But I gess i really must take her to the vet.

Thanks again, and sorry for this "bible" but I was trying to answer all the questions Ah, about the photos, I cleaned my computer about a week ago, so right now I only have the one that I am using as an avatar, but as soon as I can I will post new ones... probably with very ugly hair
womeily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!