View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaknnana View Post
In response "does she attack her"? Yes she does!! The puppy is all puppy too though and right in her face!! I still have hope!! Like you said "maybe they never will play together" just as long as they don't really hurt each other I don't care at this point!! It freaks me out when Lily snaps and growls at her I can see her biting her in the face bad if she has the chance!!
THANKS so much for answering me!!! I will try whatever anyone says at this point!!
reading your concerns, I feel that 2 weeks is not enough time. i have always introduce a new puppy to the crew some come around sooner while others take a little longer. but give it time and it will work out itself. Ting Ting was always attached to me so when Yukio came home she wanted nothing to do with him. She did everything to stay far from him, growl at him, snap at him, if he was near me she wanted nothing to do with me. Dogs pick up on our fear, anxiety and mood. So if you are always nervous when the 2 are around each other then they will pick up on it. I have 6 of the. Ting Ki was the first to warm up to Yukio, then came Mei Ling, then of course Sun Hye was interested in playing with him as she watch Ting Ki play with him so finally she gave in at her own pace to play with him. But when she was bored of it she goes where he can get to her like the top of the couch and lay then and observe. Ting Ting on the hand always go inside her crate or upstairs with the nieces to avoid him and me if he was around me. But finally she realized he wasn't going anywhere so she slowly started allowing him to be around her rather it be 30 seconds or 30 minutes...but now they nap with each, eat out of the same bowl and walk together. I never felt nervous when introducing a new one to the crew. Kioshi my last one I just bought home, Yukio took to him right away so did Ting Ki and Mei Ling. Ting Ting and Sun Hye didn't put up much of a stance either. So now they are all playing, eating and sleeping together. Hope that gives you a sense of peace of mind telling you about my experience.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!