View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
Sandyd
Yorkie Yakker

Default Day 1

Day 1 following surgery has been pretty good after a rough night. Bobby is taking two pain medications and they wore off around 3 am and he started to cry and couldn't settle. Lesson learned, tonight I'll bring his 8-hour pain relief with us to bed so we can stay on top of the pain for the first few days.

Once we had the pain under control again this morning and a long nap, Bobby went outside with me for a bit and I found him on the doggie bed with a toy !! Just a bit ago we went outside for our first walk, if you can call it that. I carried and walked and he relaxed in my arms until we got to Bobby's favorite spots so he could potty. He is crying when being moved so this was a very short journey. You can see from the picture below that he is using his tippie toe to balance himself when we stop and I think that's great !!

Otherwise today has been a very sleepy day for Bobby
Thank you for your well wishes for Bobby's recovery. He is a survivor, that's for sure. He stole my heart before he even arrived in our care. If you are interested in seeing his story and before/after pictures at the very bottom of the bio page, you can access it here: Bobby's Web Page

Spanky is the other Yorkie in my care and my forever foster and his bio page with pictures at the bottom is here: Spanky - SPONSOR ME!'s Web Page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b4.jpg (130.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg b5.jpg (141.4 KB, 43 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!