View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:42 AM   #63
dee1987
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Update on Buddy

Hi everyone. Havent written in this in a while. Got a phonecall from surgeon today. Buddy is booked for ultrasound on thursday 20th Sept and surgery will be the 2nd week of October. Buddy has been doing great since. Has more energy than i could ever have and has put on a little weight
The surgeon has said she will talk about surgery on the 20th but is there anything ye could tell be about to prepare myself. Just simple little things like will buddy be in a lot of pain when he comes home? when will he be back to normal activity? how long does surgery last?
I know surgeon will answer all these for me but im just anxious since phonecall this morning.
All the staff in my school have been giving out to me sayin im stupid to be even considering surgery. they have been saying to put buddy down and use the money to buy a new puppy. im just so upset and "down in the dumps" since returning to school. My boyfriend assured me that it never even entered his head that buddy wouldnt be having surgery and that he would pay double if needed.
Thanks for advice in advance
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!