View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 06:48 AM   #6
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candylynise View Post
Thank you all for your input! I agree that a 10 lb dog would be the largest that I would be comfortable with her being around without me being there. Those of you with smaller yorkies like me know that people that have never owned a little dog usually don't understand the amount of supervision that they need. The only thing that made me feel somewhat comfortable about the doggie daycare that I am considering is that they told me that there are yorkies there smaller than her that she can play with. I have tried to find meetups and playgroups for her but no luck. I'm thinking maybe smaller dogs just aren't that popular in my area. Hopefully I will figure something out soon, I will be going back to grad school soon and I don't want to leave her home alone all day.

you are welcome. yes these little guys do require some extra work. possibly you could purchase an ex pen and put her potty pads and bed and toys and her food in there . maybe you could hire a dog person to come over around lunchtime to take her out of the pen and play with her for an hour or so and refill her food and water .. as long as she is healthy and has food and water available and you had someone to come check in on her , i think she would be fine to stay at home..
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!