View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
Hmmmmmm. I am at a loss here then. Maybe you two need some mommy and me time together. Just the two of you. Do you go to the park or on walks together? Does she ride in the car? I know that I try to do things with just me and Rosie occasionally. And she loves the mommy and me time. Just a thought.
Yes, we do have 'our' time together...she sits in the computer room with me, on my lap for a short time and then in her bed or the recliner...I make a point of carrying her around, she loves to 'help' me in the kitchen while I cook or do dishes and I talk and sing to her.

She still gets carsick so we don't do rides very often but she is dying to ride in the new truck I think so we might try that later.

It's like I've done something to hurt her feelings or to offend her but it's her secret...

Maybe she's mad at me for making her go out and potty while it was raining?? The overhang on our house is about 2 1/2 feet though so they stay dry under that when it's raining. She really does hate to get wet though...I think she's the only dog I know who doesn't shake during and after a bath...she just gives me the stink eye the whole time.

She's due for a bath too and I was going to do that this afternoon...better not push it though! lol!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!