Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:28 AM   #49
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Lol, that's great.

Do you have On Demand? All the eps are there from season 5.

(Nobody read this stuff if you haven't watched the show **spoilers**)

I know, I am so frustrated with Walt. I'm like but but but... I ROOTED FOR YOU, don't turn THIS evil. But then again, I still can understand why he does SOME of the things he does... and I know he's supposed to turn into this. That's the beauty of the writing and the show. The director always said he wanted to turn Mr. Chips into Scarface.

Skylar has annoyed me GREATLY this season too. It's like... one minute you're in, the next you're out? Uh, obviously you knew your hubby wasn't out planting flowers and roses, and I'm sure she had to have known some bad shady stuff was going down, and she willingly "signed" up for it, now she can't stand him. But then again, I understand because when you actually definitely know your husband is a mass murderer and all... I guess that would hit you hard. And if you knew people were IN your house looking to kill him. I don't blame her for being worried about the kids safety.

In one way, I really really want Hank to find out. like soon. He's soooo close. But in another, I don't, because that probably means the end of the show. Boooo.

I'm so bummed they are doing only 8 eps this summer and then we have to wait until next next summer to see the last 8. This season has definitely been a bit more bleak IMO, but I feel like they had to have a cool down from season 4 which was just insane crazy. Honestly the last 3-4 eps gave me mild heart attacks, LOL... "Crawl Space" just... *dies*

And I think it's realistic to know that they had to re-build and start from scratch again. So of course it's not going to be action-packed. I think the last 8 will pick up a lot, and these were just starting the plot for us a bit...

I do love Jesse still. Jesse has had a huge heart from the beginning so what they've been thru in more recent times has just made him realize what he's doing and how his actions are affecting other people. He's matured nicely.
I root for Hank so much! Hank, Mike, and Saul are my favorites on the show. And I actually liked Gus a lot too.

UGHHHHH! No On Demand here though
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!