Thread: Puppy Apartment
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 04:11 AM   #10
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

I bought one box of pads from them with the system. I think I got the 100 count box. They were great pads but once I figured in the cost of them and the shipping, it was easier for me to buy them locally. I get a 100 pack of the wee wee brand pads at tractor supply for $20. And they have a customer incentive program called club wee wee. You buy 10 packages of their pads, any size, and you will get a coupon for $10 off. The ones I buy are like 2 inches too long on one side so I just fold them under and they work fine. It takes our KS atleast a month and a half to go through the 100 pads, if not longer. We just took her bed and partition out of the apartment since she no longer uses it for sleeping. When she's not sleeping with me, she sleeps in her big girl bed set up next to the apartment. We got her at 13 weeks old. I would say she was 95% accident free within the first week. She caught on very quickly. Now we've had her almost a year and she almost never has potty accidents. We fold up her ptpa when we go on trips and it is easy to pop right back up in hotel rooms or while visiting family. It is a little on the heavy side but the hubby usually carries it for me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!