View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #6
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Its 2:40 a.m., I am having trouble sleeping because of this tart....I was at the supermarket sitting in my car reading a txt from my Real Estate Agent when I saw what was going on. Well of course its also hot as hell out...anyway, I see this guy doing this and I just flung the door open slammed my door walked up and started saying ARE YOU KIDDING ME, REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME, and of course he had his fat mouth hanging open, GET THAT DOG OUT OF THE EFFING HOT CAR...screaming this at him, I SAID LET ME PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT, THIS IS YOUR EFFING DOG, YOUR PET, YOUR MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY I SURE HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS, he was speechless then was saying that it was a game, he does it all the time then i'm yelling so YOUR A COMPLETE ARSEHOLE ALL THE TIME?? then people started hanging around (its welfare day) I start telling them whats going on, knowing full well someone called the police by now....anyways, the police came...I told him what was going on and he yelled at him too...I don't know what happened after I left, but people were calling him names...it was disgusting, at one point he said he was sorry but It wasn't as hard as it appeared and I said OH YES IT WAS...the dog yelped everytime arsehole...omg I just can't believe people are such dorks...honestly.

This is the second time this year that I have personally witnessed stupid crap like this...the other time was at the fairgrounds in late spring...just pisses me off...as it shoud anyone...

ok thanks I feel better...

p.s. he did take the dog out of the car...honestly I didn't let him get a word in edgewise, everything he said was stupid...not so hard? bs I was watching I saw what he did, he was angry at the dog and he wasn't just swatting it was loud enough to hear the smack on the car and hear the dog yelp and run to the other side, that dog wanted out..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!