View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
YorkieSpirit1
Senior Yorkie Talker

My Emy was like that, chewing everythiing with vigor!!!..I bought her bully sticks, safe hard rubber toys. I've had her since June, she is now almost
6 months old and has gotten alot better, she knows not to chew on my feet (socks) or hands, cause I say 'no bitey' loud and she stops...she is teething also, so that contributes to the obsessive chewing i'm sure, i've found 3 teeth so far, she spit one out....the others I found on the floor. she would potty everywhere when I first got her, she is still only allowed in the kitchen, but now when she pottys on the peepad while she's peeing I say 'potty for a treat' and I immediatel give her a treat after she's done....she now pees on the peepad exclusively, she won't poop on them though, she goes over to where her leash is hanging and looks up at it...she never does anything right after eating or playing, for her its 5 or 6 hours afterward, I don't think the food comes out that fast....she isn't peeing so much now either, it all takes time, a work in progress....but it will change for you, as she gets older.
YorkieSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!