View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #12
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancora_imparo View Post
I host a monthly meeting with a potluck and people fight over who gets to bring the plain cut up fruit, the plain cut up veggies, and velveeta and saltines. Gag me! I'm also sick of people that bring store bought deserts in droves-do we really need 6 plates of brownies, 2 cakes, and 3 pies?

I never make the same thing twice, because I'll be the one eating all the leftovers if there are any. I made mini meatloaf "cupcakes" with mashed potato "frosting" garnished with bacon bits and paprika last potluck we went to and people went crazy over them.
That sounds really cute, playing off the cupcake trend. Speaking of which, I am so tired of the cupcake trend, and I haven't even had a gourmet cupcake yet. I am not into sweets.

Also tired of spinach artichoke dip. It's been popular for some years, and while it has spinach and artichoke in it, it's so unhealthy! But for the most part I don't get invited to a lot of parties.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!