View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan78 View Post
Oh how sad to lose your darling Nika two years ago. Just think my little Keally passed two years in January on the 26,2010. Nika and Keally are running free and waiting to be with us that one day. I do the same things like you and think like you. Every morning when I make the bed I reach my hands out and tell Keally I love her and if you are there give me a kiss. It is so hard to part with our babies but they know we loved them so much. Nika loved her Mom too and I am sure in heaven she thinks of you everyday waiting for that day to see you again. She was really a blessed baby to have you for a Mom and you know you were a wonderful mother to her.Bless you. Susan
Susan, Thank you for your kind and very thoughtful words. I know how much you miss your beautiful little Keally and I do remember 2 years ago when she passed. I completely understand how you feel. Keally was such a lucky little one to have you too! I just feel Nika's love with me always and hope she's still nearby or looking down thinking of me and seeing me kiss her picture so she knows that I still think of her and miss her dearly. I'm happy that your beloved Kinder is giving you joy and love and I wish you many happy years together. I also adopted another little girl named Pixie a few months after Nika's passing. It's impossible to replace a lost loved one but it is a great feeling to love another in their honor. Hugs to you and Kinder, Susan! Remember your little angel had such a wonderful life because of you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!