View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
1kumiko
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Talking & snapping ID tags

Hello there,

My doggie needs some ID tags and, but I've some questions and concerns and will greatly appreciate all ya's feedback.

1. I'm considering getting a Red Dingo tag, but couldn't find a single image of how the engraving looks like. Do you have a Red Dingo tag? Any chance you could post a close up pic of the engraving? (cover your phone#)??? Just want to get an idea of how deep the letters are engraved and how big it's the font.

2. What size is good enough for a 7-pound dog? His name is short, Kiko, & will not post the address, just phone # and probably a short sentence...

3. How many tags?
-- I've a rabbies tag and the county registration tag which my dog doesn't wear because it's gigantic. So, with the ID tag it will be 3... How many tags does your furlove wear?

4. What do you think is a better sentence to include that will increase the chances of motivating whoever gets to find my pup to return him:
- "Please help me return home"
-"Needs daily meds" or
- Service animal (he is registered as my service dog).

Sorry if this is too much to read. Just that those tags are a little pricey and I want to make the right choice.

Thanks in advance and God bless!

Ps- pls show off your pup's tags no matter the brand, I may chance my choice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!