View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
I got 3 done, 1 to go. We haven't tried the S&S. Let me know how it is... and good luck. Suger cookie? Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!
I discovered bubble gum flavored vodka last year and it was my go to flavor for a long time, but recently went to the store and decided to try this sugar cookie flavor. It's made by Burnett's, and mixed with big red or cream soda is just really good.

We've also tried cookie dough, cake (think wedding cake)whipped cream, orange creme (think dreamsicle) and a few others, but the sugar cookie is by far my favorite.
My son talked me into buying moonshine infused cherries. I tasted one cherry and thought I was dying! It burned places I didn't know existed. Don't try moonshine cherries lol.

And no, I have not turned into a crazy alcoholic, drinking my problems and cares away lol. I drink every once in a while, and even less with starting my meds and chemo, just in case anyone is wondering.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!