View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 01:45 PM   #1
girltime
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Found the Perfect Pee Pad

Actually they are called "Wee-Wee Pads" by Four Paws. I've now taken to the XL 30X36 size which works out nice since I have 2 furbabies.
I think I've tried every brand on the market and it seems they either leak, are not thick enough, or no matter how thick they seem to always have dampness under the pee pad. A friend told me about PetCo selling the Wee-Wee Pads and I tried the smaller size and they were great. The next time I went to PetCo I saw they had the XL and thought I'd try them. Wow....These things are super hospital strength...Think these things must have been made to hold a gallon of water. ;-)

Petco.com sells the regular size and the XL size. I've found the XL size to be the best fit for our needs. The best price looks to be at Petdiscounters.com:
http://www.petdiscounters.com/produc...6&cat=0&page=1

I just received my order today of 2 packs of XL Wee-Wee pads. One XL pad seems to last 3 days for Rocky & Daisy. The nice thing is these hold the liquid and you don't smell any odor. Our laundry room is fairly large so this size is not too big for the room. If this size is too big for you then you might try the normal 23x24 they sell. My search for the perfect pee pad is finally over. ;-)
girltime is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!