View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Star Thank you, Jenny (mimimomo) for your kindness and outstanding customer service

I ordered a few Madan combs, a Madan brush, a band scissor, and some non-latex bands, and I could not have had a more pleasant experience. Jenny was so helpful and kind, and she went out of her way to make sure that I am happy with my purchase. There was a new face comb that I was interested in, but there wasn't an option to put it in the cart, so I couldn't order it. Jenny sent it to me anyway as a thank you. I got a Madan Shiny Grooming Comb, which is beautiful! It's very similar to the Chris Christensen one, which is double the price. I got a few of the moustache combs--one to give to a close friend, one for my husband who likes both that comb and the grooming comb for his own hair, and one for me to use on Katie. I have the CC Buttercomb 06 face/leg comb, and I love it, but Jenny's moustache comb is very similar, and it's one-third the price of the CC comb. The Madan brush is also very nice. All of the products are very high quality, and Jenny is so very kind. She emailed me as soon as the moustache combs came back into stock, she made recommendations on tools to use for Katie, was there to answer any questions, and even accommodated me when I made a last minute change in the order. I have heard so many wonderful things about Jenny in the past, but I got to see firsthand how special she really is. Thank you so much, Jenny, for your kindness and your help. The Madan products are really great, and you are a real gem.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!