View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:08 PM   #15
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I am soooooooo very sorry for the loss of your baby. If it was me, I would want an autopsy done at A&M. I would want answers as to what could have possibly gone wrong. I would want to know if there was something wrong with the baby that was not picked up with pre op blood work. I would want to know if there was something done, or not done, intra-operatively, that contributed to the pups demise. I would want be sure and see toxicology tests...what and how much pain medicine did that baby have on board....this is just me...I like answers to devastating outcomes. I am not placing blame or insinuating anything about anything that the vet may or may not have done...I just would want answers......I do not understand how that baby started to deteriorate so rapidly....something initiated that decline....You can tell your vet, if you do not want to risk "hurting his feelings or insulting him" you need an autopsy at A&M in order to get an unbiased opinion from an independent source, to give to your breeder for possible partial refund or replacement pup.....I would suggest you do this....

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 08-25-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!