Thread: Fare price?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #13
shippernhorse
Yorkie Talker

I didn't buy that puppy as I am really more interested in champion blood lines. I have found that almost all "reputable show breeders" Charge alot more for there puppy's than $1500. I have alot experience with breeding. I used to bred high quality non registered Chihuahuas, and I was no back yard breeder, all my puppy's were sold with a spay and neuter contract at a specific vet. All puppy's had a 2 year guarantee. I had a great reputation and still do. Im looking for a show quality Yorkie as I want to take it to the next level. I want to learn about the show ring and raising show quality dogs. The only thing Im worried about is the other breeders....lol. I've herd from many in the show ring and those retired that its a very snobby place. Alot of people thinking they know it all and like to give you there 'OPINION" judging you before they even know you......that happens alot on here as well. I haven't experienced it my self....yet. But I have seen ALOT of posts where posters step way out of there places Giving their opinion with alot of snootiness. Anyways....I have decided not to show my Maggie as her ears are not quite perfect....(she's more than perfect to me) Im thinking I wan't to start out with a little male from puppy stage and work with him and find someone close to mentor us.
shippernhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!