View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

When my brother's trampy wife ran off with another man and left my brother a TV tray, a lawn chair, and a sleeping bag, I went up there and re-did the entire house when he was out of town...he is a pilot and he told me I had 2 weeks to make him a completely new interior...the only stipulation was he did not want anything frilly and no flowers! So I took my contractor and we re-painted the entire house.... I took my Faux Finishes paint book and had A BLAST!!!! His study has "leather" on the walls, which was soooooooo much fun doing!!! His den has ancient Greek temple looking finish on the walls....I even did a crack in the wall with a dove feather!!!.....with Greek mythology art on the walls. His master bedroom is light blue with dark royal blue velvet drapes that hang ceiling to floor, and royal blue/gold velvet bed spread and tons of decorative pillows (which was the only thing he hated!!),,,master bath a little darker shade of blue with a 4 foot tall statue of a nymph by the huge walk in shower.....His kitchen I painted a light dove grey and put in all stainless steel appliances......I am getting all fired up to get my hands on sombodys credit card and do all this again!!!! There is soooo much you can do lynzy!!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!