View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #7
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
The hardest part of all this is finally realizing that change is necessary, inevitable, to maintain your own self. You have conquered THAT initial step. THAT takes courage! Now you move to step two...."re-establishing lynzy".....THAT is the part that takes strength! Aint no step for a stepper, lynzy! You have taken a giant step, A STEP FORWARD, NOT BACKWARD....that is commendable! And where are you now??? In your OWN home!! DECORATING it just like YOU want it done....you are now master of YOUR own life....you do as you please, when you please, IF you please! You come and go as you please.....and now you get to decorate your new house however you want! This is going to be so much fun for you and "the babies"!!! And with all the super talented, crafty people on here, encouraging and offering suggestions for great fun ideas, you are going to do just fine! CONGRATUALTIONS AS YOU STEP OFF INTO A WHOLE NEW ADVENTURE IN YOUR LIFE!!!
So well said, you lovely lady!!!

Lynzy, congratulations on achieving your new home...I too have been there - and you will do just fine with your wonderful spirit and determination.

I can't help from 'over here' as all the Companies etc are completely different - but I so look forward to reading all about your new adventure - and seeing the beautiful photos of your new achievements Good luck and a big hug from across the pond Sally x
Harrysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!