View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 03:53 AM   #1
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Decorating and such, help me!!!

Ok so I have a house, I will be moving in on or around the 5th of October. My mind is resigned to the fact that this is what I have to do; however, my heart can't help but be a little saddened....ANYWAY, I am a do-er, I don't sit and wallow, but I have to be busy in order to avoid caving in to emotions that are heavy on this heart....

Sooooo, my new house:

Living rm is 18x12 - white walls and dark wood trim, picture window and hardwood floors.

Kitchen adjoins the living room dark wood cupboards, white walls, chair rail, 12x12

3 bedrooms, 1 will be pink (for my babies), and I do mean pink. 1 will be very light lilac, and 1 will be light blue.

Bathroom, small....white walls,

I need help with colors that go together, light yet soothing, for kitchen and living room...

Money is definitely an object that is a bit out of reach so any and all websites, magazines, ideas, pictures etc., of things I can do to decorate my new "home" would be helpful...pleaseeeeee

I am working with a blank canvass...and have not even purchased furniture yet...so I am open to any and all of your ideas!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!