Thread: Tomatoes??
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunasMomma View Post
Ah, darned hubbies, mine does things like that as well Tomatoes aren't really "bad" for them, but they are pretty acidic and may cause stomach upset. Lucky babies, they get fresh homegrown ones!!!
I knew Maddie Jo liked them because my husband was carrying one and she jumped up and took it right out of his hand...she thought it was a ball! But, once she figured out that it wasn't she took a bite...I got that one from her though. She has helped herself to the garden a few times and I have seen Moo in there but never seen her actually eating tomatoes until this morning...it was really kind of funny to see her munching away 'fresh from the vine'! We used to blame those little bites on stuff on the squirrels...not so sure now...

Their sister Molly helps herself to my sister's garden all the time. Dawn will plant lettuce and if they don't watch Molly she will skip through the garden and nip the lettuce buds off as soon as they come up...and she can't seem to keep the pole beans in the basket with Molly around!

They came in one night and smelled of fresh onions...they had just been walking through the green onion patch though...but they sure stunk right before bedtime!

Last edited by my2boyz; 08-23-2012 at 01:39 PM.
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!