View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
acesmom79
Senior Yorkie Talker

This post is very sad. I first just want to say how sorry I am for the loss of your baby, Talula. This story hits me personally, as I just lost my precious baby, Ace, he was only 4. He was only 3 pounds, but very healthy. It's a long story, but he had an obstruction and we thought it was just a little stomach upset, which he sometimes got. The vet misdiagnosed him as a stomach virus and kept him overnight. She calls the next day and said it couldn't be that, so we had to rush him to ER. He had surgery and they found a hairball half the size of a fist. He had six inches of his intestines removed but survived surgery. A few hours later his lungs filled with fluid and he went into cardiac arrest. They couldn't save him.
I understand how you feel about blaming yourself, that is exactly how I feel. I am so heartbroken, he was our baby and my world. It is especially tough when they go young, it's so unfair and nauseating. My little boy won't get to grow old with me, so heartbreaking. It's been a month since he passed and it hasn't gotten any easier. I was seeing that she didn't like walks and liked to be carried. That was just like my little Ace, I always carried him, as he didn't like walks, except at the beach. lol.
Ace and Talula are being carried by angels now until we are able to carry them again someday. Take Care and if you ever want to talk message me.
BTW, she was a very pretty little girl.
acesmom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!