View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 09:29 AM   #14
Brandy101b
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

I know it sounds horrible but I believe ALL breeders breed for some amount of money, even the ones who give excellent care to there mommies and puppies, if it was'nt about the money they would only sell the dogs for the vet bills they have incured for the pups till they went to there new home. My mom mated her poodles and sold them after 12 weeks, and the vet bills for each where about 300.00 with shots, check-ups and the tail docking, yet she sold them for 800.00 a peice so she stood to make money. My point is if it was just about giving someone a wonderful pet and only about improving the breed noone whould be paying more then 300.00 for any type of puppy ever. So you should check out the breeder and make sure that she is giving them the absoulute best care possible and if you feel uncomfortable about the transaction and how pushy she is then maybe she is'nt one of those breeders that care about the pups at all. There are breeders who are all about money and ones who like the money but really care for there pups and love them enough to vet them properly. I would go with your gut instinks.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!