View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

This always terrifies me! I dont have a lot of guests, as my life style is not very conducive to having guests, ie, I work and when I get off work, all my time is devoted to the dogs....I dont really have time to visit with guests!You have to be VERY careful of people and their PURSES!!! Any tobacco product, any sugar free product, any kind of prescription meds....any of these items can make your precious baby deathly ill, or even kill them. Dont forget contact lenses and even false teeth or those bite blocks that people use to keep them from grinding their teeth at night! There was a time when I used to have house guests...this is sooooo easy a way to end up with a seriously ill baby, so unintentionally, yet so lethal....looking back and now listening to this story, I am sooo happy I am no longer faced with this issue! I have my brother that comes about twice a year...no dogs are ever allowed in that part of the house, so that is not an issue..he KNOWS no medicine of any kind, actually nothing that goes in your mouth, is allowed in the sunroom/den/kitchen area of the house, where the babies run freely. We try to think of every single thing that can possibly cause a problem for our dogs, and as hard as we try, something can always get past us!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!