Thread: Go Fetch
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
BiewerYorkie
Zachary's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TresCutePiggies View Post
We are go.fetch/tonimari addicts! I simply cannot resist cute jammies on a yorkie. Your Zachary is adorable in his new jammies!

The top shelf is lightweight jammies and the next shelf is winter jammies. I'd say about 90-95% are go.fetch/tonimari: Mobile Uploads | Facebook. Issues...I've got 'em!
If $$$ wasn't so tight right now, I would have a lot more Zabchary clothes. I am starting a small business, mainly dog beds and bows but will maybe try making some collars too. All the money I have gotten from selling my handbags has gone to buy supplies except for a textbook for my husband.

I have found some unusual ribbons and am waiting for them to get here. I also have found some cute fabric for beds. And YES, to those who commented before, I haven't forgotten all the little BOY Yorkies either. I agree that most everything cute is made for little girl dogs. It will take me a while to get some items ready to sell but I will post what I have here on YT before putting them in my Etsy store.

I may never make little Jammie's and dresses but I hope to have a lot of fun with the beds and bows. After 26 years of working retail, I FINALLY have time to do some of the things I used to enjoy many years ago, mainly sewing and crafts.

It is EXTREMLY likely someone else will continue to get my Zachary Jammie business!

Louise
BiewerYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!