Thread: Fare price?
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #11
ironmike86
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shippernhorse View Post
Thanks lady's. She should finish around 5-6 lbs. She is from the USA and is akc registered. I just love the look of the shorter nosed yorkie. I had a pritty good feeling that was a far fetched price for not being from champion blood lines. I have looked into her lines and they are good but no champions of yet! I wouldd totally ask for health tests and also contact the breeder who owns both sire and dame. I am very stressed over the price as I just love the look and aperance of the little girl.
$3500??? Way to much The sired and bitch would be from the top 20 Yorkies before I even thought of it. Imo to much for me. I don't breed or show so wouldn't benefit me. But you if you have the $$ and it's what you want then who cares?? Way over prices. If the nose is to short it's not standard. But that doesn't matter if thats what you want. I bought my pup because the the nose wasn't short but it was smaller than the rest of the litter. But I paid less than 1/2 what you did and 90% of the line in Champion. Akc and Ckc
ironmike86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!