View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
Boogs
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default I've lost my Tessa....

well as I sit her posting this, I have lost my Tessa. She held on as long as she could but there was just no hope as my vet relayed this message to me. I asked him if we could at least run another liver test to see if her numbers came down and he said, "your the boss!" I didn't want to hear the words of "loosing tessa" but I didn't want her to suffer either. I recieved a call at 2:00pm on August 14th with the news that Tessa's numbers have not changed, I decided it was time. I asked if he would be willing to let me take her home on her IV drip of glucose so she would seize through the night, and he agreed (only because I'm an EMT and know how to run an IV). I had my daughter pick Tessa up from Doc Robinsons, and shortly after she got her home Tessa passed peacefully. When I got home from work, I cried and cried , she isn't just a pet, she is my baby girl. I carefully disconnected her IV took all her bandages off and bathed her, dried her and put her back in the dress she came in with a cute little rose hair decoration, she was at peace finally and so was I. I miss her more than anyone could know and she will forever live in my heart. I am having her creamated and will pick her up in about a week and place her in her final resting spot. I can see her running down the hallways to meet me still, and can her her little bark as she alerted me she wanted up on my bed. She is so very special to me and I will make it a point to rescue and place yorkies into loving homes if I don't keep them myself, just as I did Tessa.... May you rest in peace baby girl! I love you to the moon and back!!!

Love mom
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!