View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 06:36 AM   #8
jnsdrexler02
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry View Post
I went through this back in March with my little guy. He was 8 months old. AND...I have had them myself...as one poster said...there isn't anything you can do but wait till the meds kick in....This is actually a question for your vet...Hope she is feeling better soon...UTI's are HORRIBLE!
Did your baby try to pee constantly? For how long? As I said, she had that x-ray done on Wednesday. That whole procedure made her worse! She was not nearly this bad before that was done. The major concern was the blood in her urine. She had been on antibiotics for over a week for a UTI and the blood was still showing up. As I stated before, the x-rays were clear but now the constant urge is much worse. She literally is walking in the crouch position. She can't play because of the "urge". She is still very alert...........she is laying around more I believe due to the discomfort. She won't eat her kibble either (she is eating boiled chicken). I should also mention that she is also trying to poop more often. I'm assuming this is also due to the procedure. I think she is just trying to relieve pressure. I'm calling the vet again this morning. My vet is battling cancer and I almost feel like he just isn't at his best to be continuing with his practice. I've always liked him in the past and still do so I'm having a hard time leaving to go to another one. What do you guys think? Am I worrying too much and just need to be patient and wait this out?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!