View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 12:23 AM   #6
Hamoth
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
Well, there has been a regular dog park in Magnuson Park for quite some time now, but we just went over yesterday, and there's a special section for smaller and shy dogs! Yoda is in no way shy of course, but it's great to see an area where little dogs can roam around and be carefree, without being possibly trampled by clumsy big dogs or intimidated by them. We saw a few Silkies yesterday, and lots and lots of pugs, but no Yorkies unfortunately! The only thing we had to be on the lookout for was a young girl, who was playing very rough, and tried to swat at Yoda (I guess she was playing tag or something). Very uncool! But Yoda knew better and I just picked him up when that happened.

Yoda had a ball roaming around with a pack of friends. It's a pretty neat area, so if you are ever around Sand Point, check it out!
AWESOME, I'm moving to Seattle with my yorkie this month!

I'm on the east-side right now and the local dog-park used to be Chewy's favorite part of any day. We stopped taking him after we saw a larger dog kill and attempt to eat a dog just about the same size as chewy. We decided that we would rather not place his life in the hands of other dog owners thereafter. Chewy is so outgoing that he runs up to and attempts to tackle ANY dog and invite sport. The problem is that he often gets in deeper than he can handle.

Oddly, my apartment complex is quickly becoming a terrier dog park. If my neighbors see me walking chewy, out comes a miniature boxer-something mix, a pug, and a chijuajua. We do this so that they can exert their eneriges on each other and give us a little peace that night! Works mutually well for all of us. I'm going to miss leaving that behind, so learning about this really puts me in high spirits, thanks!
Hamoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!