Thread: Puppy Apartment
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
YorkieSpirit1
Senior Yorkie Talker

I have one,....but Emy never went potty in the bathroom, she would tear up
her peepads, so I just put her bed in the bedroom part, and I leave the tray bare in the bathroom part with her little blankie, and she sleeps on both parts, during the night, (we have it right next our bed) she is constantly moving from her bedroom to her other section to stretch out. She really loves it, but for a potty, it didn't work for me cause she sleeps in the bathroom part. I have the small, and its like a two room apartment for my Emy. I didn't want her chewing up her peepads and swallowing them, she is quite a chewer, thats why I took it out of the bathroom part. I did get the playpen and an extra small apartment, I put it in our entryway, and I took the door off the apartment, so when I need to confine her she can go in and out of the apartment, I have her water and a peepad in the playpen also with toys (the playpen is quite large and it hooks to the crate) The one in the entryway is only for naps during the day or when I have to work in my office which is right next to the entryway, she can see me. Maybe if you didn't have a chewer like mine it might work great, but the crate is definately well-made, and Emy likes the divider with her little bed in her she can cozy in.
YorkieSpirit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!