View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 12:11 AM   #5
Hamoth
YT Addict

I see, that's a comfort in that I can rest further assured that his unusual stature, being rather usual after all, won't likely lead to any unexpected health troubles. Unlike most of the posts I have read (browniesmom excluded of course) I am very happy that he's a big fellow. People often ask on the sidewalk where they can get a yorkie like mine. I gave some thought to learning to breed dogs to sell giant-yorkies with long giraff necks because I think they are too-cool.

Well, like many people who get their first yorkie, I'm eager to share pics, so here's some images of the little tyrant! I've included 3 here all taken on the same day when he was roughly 6 months old. Edit: This is roughly two months ago, he's much bigger now, lol.

You can see his earlier size here next to my 6 foot wife. I'll take some other pics to show off his crazy long neck and general longness.
Attached Thumbnails
Mutant Yorkie.  World's largest yorkie?-img_3986f.jpg   Mutant Yorkie.  World's largest yorkie?-img_3986h.jpg   Mutant Yorkie.  World's largest yorkie?-img_3986e.jpg   Mutant Yorkie.  World's largest yorkie?-img_3986.jpg  
Hamoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!