View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 06:26 AM   #29
goldenray
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRini
And this..

5. Throw acceptance
[B]The throw acceptance by breed-wait the 1. German Biewer Yorkshire Terrier club e. V. or a veterinary surgeon accomplished.

Ok..this is interesting. This looks to say that all litters MUST be accepted by a member of the German Biewer Club or the Vet. It also states that this breed should be bred to the same TYPE and that there are RECOGNIZED pedigrees that should go along..thus saying there is a paper trail.

I am not German but I have tried to read and interpret transaltion for 3 years. Those are the points being made.

I am still in shock! This is just awesome!
This is still listing it as Biewer Yorkshire Terrier. They should just be Biewer Terrier. I don't know one single breed that when a new color develops call it by the breeder's name. So if they want them called Biewer, they need to drop Yorkshire. I went to the link you gave and the pictures there do NOT look like a Yorkie. Cute dog, but just not a Yorkie. Besides this is the US, if Biewer's are going to be here, it's time to look at a serious club and address the serious issues for the breed. The club would need to start their OWN stud book here. AKC gives info on things like that. Once again any questions that I can answer or help that I can be, I would be glad to help how I can.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!