View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
Care28
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Remembering my Kelli...

I just felt like posting here today. Wednesday was the 2 month anniversary since we lost Kel. I can't even believe she's been gone that long on one hand...and on another it feels like I haven't seen her or gotten to hold her in forever. I miss her terribly and I keep thinking how I wish she was here to meet Isabella and "take her under her wing", but then I know that realistically without losing Kel, we probably wouldn't have gotten Bella. Kelli was our entire world and the light of our lives, we never thought about getting a second yorkie because she loved the attention so much. She had such a rough life, that I know she's better off now....it just hurts that I'll never get to hold her again.

To those of you just losing babies, it will always be hard and you'll always remember them, but it DOES get easier with time. Isabella has been like a miracle cure with our grief. She's such a vibrant little thing and she's growing by leaps and bounds every day and it's AMAZING to watch. We felt guilty in initially looking for her, as if getting her would make Kelli think we'd forgotten her or didn't love her anymore....I'm sure that might sound silly to some, but it did go through our minds.... I know now that we just have ALOT of love to give and Bella needed a home like ours.

I still call Kelli Isabella's sister, even though they never got a chance to meet....I just know that she would have loved her to pieces, too.

I'm sorry if I annoy people when I respond to threads and I bring Kelli up constantly, she's just so ingrained in my memory and I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS think of her...every day. Thank you all for the support you've given me from the time we got her until the time we lost her...even until now. I appreciate it more than I could put into words here.

RIP my babygirl, we love and miss you.
Care28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!