View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
mayer5
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My 15 yr old yorky is slowing down very sad

hi all
i havent been on here in about a year. i have 2 yorkies my older man myles who is 15 yrs and i got a pup rudy he is 1 1/2 yrs old thought it was good for myles but really myles could care less.
within the past 6mths he seems to be losing sight of where he is in the house he is walking into walls at times and in other rooms he usually did not go into he is still eating and drinking but also having more accidents in the mornings like he can not hold it in
he sleeps a real lot it is just sad
anyone else going through this?
i have to pick him up and down the stairs to go out and come in which i have been doing some days he will come up the back deck stairs but not often anymore

he really needed his teeth all extracted his mouth is infected if u read my previous posts about him but when i was thinking of doing this about 6mths ago i got his blood work done and they found he had low hgb or rbc so the vet said to recheck it and see if he was bleeding somewhere i never rechecked it i dont honestly believe he is strong enough to undergo that surgery right now i just want to make sure he is comfortable

he is due for his vet check up this month so i will see what the vet says

i would like to hear how ur old guys are doing
it is sad he is my baby
mayer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!