Thread: Best puppy dog
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #14
ironmike86
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTubby View Post
Thank you for the info. I was also wondering what's a good puppy treat, because my wife is starting to complain about the puppy being dumb and can't do anything. Which made my daughter cry........ So I would like to know what kind of treats should I give him instead of Pupperuni. I heard that Wellness and BB both have treats for puppy's so I would like some recommendations. ^w^ Only the best for my pup. (Animal Lover!!)
Fwiw I feed fromms but use Royal Caine for treats. Zukes now also. I prefer kibble because if I feed to much it's a better diet. But the Zukes dosen't look to bad. But Pupperuni and stuff like that is like McDonald foods. I prefer to get something better.I also prefer Usa made but will accept good Canadian or Similar foods. Just never made in China with there poison fillers. And training takes time. A class will teat you how to train and soliloquize the pup. Also forces you to bond more. I can train my pup at home but prefer and outside setting. You stil need to practice 4x a day ~2-4 min each time. Just out of the house brings more interest. JME/JMO

Last edited by ironmike86; 08-16-2012 at 07:19 AM.
ironmike86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!