Thread: Best puppy dog
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #12
tokipoki
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTubby View Post
Thank you for the info. I was also wondering what's a good puppy treat, because my wife is starting to complain about the puppy being dumb and can't do anything. Which made my daughter cry........ So I would like to know what kind of treats should I give him instead of Pupperuni. I heard that Wellness and BB both have treats for puppy's so I would like some recommendations. ^w^ Only the best for my pup. (Animal Lover!!)
Aw Your pup isn't dumb! You just need to find what motivates your pup and put in the time and effort to train him.

For treats, I like to use little pieces of frozen green beans and other little veggies. Also I use those sample bags you can get of premium dog kibble and use those kibbles as treats. I like the Blue Buffalo Stix and Bits as well...I use very, very little pieces and even break the BB Bits up into 4 or 5 parts. Toki also will do anything for BB Wilderness trail treats (I guess I should just say that Toki's a fan of almost any kind of soft BB treat)!

Good luck with training your pup! You might even sign your daughter and and puppy up for an obedience class...it will be a great opportunity for them to strengthen their bond and your pup will learn some basic commands and tricks too
tokipoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!