View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 09:27 AM   #12
acesmom79
Senior Yorkie Talker

Rainbow thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing View Post
Bless your heart, your posting brought a memory back to me, about a week prior to our Cassie passing, she jumped onto my lap placed her littler paws on my chest looking into my eyes, my telling her How we loved her more than anything and would not take a million dollars or any amount of money in the world for her, she meant the world to Daddy and I. Little did I know a week later God would be then keeping her in HIS loving care till one day HE will place her in our arms again. That was almost seven years ago she forever remains in our heart.

Sending hug to you. Prayers your many wonderful memories will get you through this difficult time.
Patti and Jack
thank you so much. I love my Ace more than anything and would give anything to have him back and cuddling on the couch with me.
I feel like my heart will forever break and I don't ever not want to shed a tear for my young Ace. I just wish I'd had more time with him.
We're getting a new little guy this Friday. It's not to replace our baby Ace, he's irreplaceable. We feel like a new little Yorkie may help us through this. Take care and thank you. Little Cassie and Ace are playing in heaven right now.
acesmom79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!