View Single Post
Old 01-26-2006, 09:19 PM   #6
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbie's mom
Being new to these forums, I don't know "how extensively" the vaccine issue has been discussed. But, I can tell you I have major reservations about putting chemicals into the underdeveloped neurological system of ANY baby.

I'm struggling with this, myself. Do I let Abi have her next booster - or "no"?

You are so right to be so concerned.

One thing I would definitely do is ask the vet what kind of binder is in the multiple vaccine? Is it thimerasal (mercury)? Think twice....
I am not a vet but I have researched this subject and in my opinion your baby is fully vaccinated for life at his age. I would not give him any more vaccines.

Please talk to a homeopathic vet and ask the vet for a titer test if he has already had a rabies shot. Most are good for three years and with your babie's compromised system I would not give him any more unless absolutely necessary. When was his last rabies or is this his first?

The titer test is a blood test to determine his immune levels. I wouldn't evn consider the giardia and lyme vaccines at this pint. They are unnecessary imo. There are nosodes you can give instead of vaccines if you are at worried about these diseases.
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!