Thread: fess up
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #15
jencar98
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Its a xrated Twilight remake. I am mid way through the 3rd book for over a month now. I read the first book fast and thought it was pretty good for what it was! Ive seen things all over facebook referencing the new race of '50 shades babies' lol like the blizzard of 78 babies (here in New England) ... the second book got slower and more boring and the 3rd book I haven't gotten through it in more than a month. Just like twilight series, first was great, then it got more & more boring as the series went on, until I could barely get through the last book. I get so turned off with the 'I love him so much', 'I love her so much', 'I can't live w/o him/her', 'i'll die if they leave me', etc... gggrrrrr seriously... grow up! LOL (I'm VERY independent if you can't tell! LOL)
lol...your description reminded me of how I felt after reading Prince of Tides. The book was very good, but I got so tired of reading descriptive phrases about the ocean, page after page, after page...... I mean, I absolutely LOVE the ocean but come on now, two pages to tell me the sea was stormy is too much!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!