View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #60
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Thanks so much for the words of comfort. My heart is broken. Nikki was my special little man. Pixie is taking it very hard. I put Nikki's bed on the floor until I put it on the wash. Pixie went right over to it and won't get out. And Cali is kissing Pixie's face for the past 20 minutes. Every time Nikki got up lately Pixie would run to his side and kind of guide him. Nikki was blind and so unsteady and Pixie watched over him. He is now home with Carol and I know they are having a great reunion.
Thanks again to my dear dear friend Connie for ALWAYS bring there for me.
Here's a couple pictures of Pixie and Nikki from last week and Pixie being comforted by Cali.
Thanks again you mean so much to me.
The picture of Cali comforting Pixie is bittersweet. Poor Pixie, Nikki's protector and comforter. When Nikki first came to live with you, I recall you took pictures outdoors and that you had a blanket for Nikki to lie on and Pixie stayed at his side on the blankie. I will never forget your pictures of Nikki from your numerous visits with Carol at the nursing home, Nikki's smile. Or the pictures of "spa days" when you would groom all four of the doggies. Nikki fit right in with your girls with his gorgeous coat.

As you wrote, Nikki is home with Carol. He will be missed here.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!