View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 06:53 AM   #29
GeorgiesMomma
I love TBCG!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophias mommy View Post
My heart just broke reading this. RIP Coco. You gave her such a wonderful home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msyorktown View Post
Morgan I know your heart is broken, you gave Coco a wonderful life, she had the very best mommy and daddy and even Georgie to play with.
May God wrap you and your family in his loving arms and bring you comfort and peace in your time of grief.
Coco will forever live in your heart.
RIP sweet Coco..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugwee1 View Post
RIP dear Coco I know that was the hardest decision your Mommy and Daddy had to make. You brought so much joy to their heart's. But they loved you very much, they let you go because they knew you were suffering.You will live forever in their hearts.I can see you now at Rainbow Bridge Romping and playing with the other pupsters that has went before you. No more pain or sorrow for you. Just fun and playing in that lusicous green fields with the other pupsters' I will be praying for your family in their time of sorrow. I am sending a from all your Yorkie buddies. Will be thinking of you in the days to come as your family remember's all the great times you brought to them.X X X From Anne/Luci
Thank you all it definitely was the hardest decision of our lives to date. She brought us so much joy and happiness. Our Vet recommended writing down all of our memories of Coco so we would never forget. She said even the ones where she wasn't being a good girl....I told her we don't have any of those. From puppyhood on she was amazing...she never chewed anything up, no accidents in the house, and was sweet to every person and dog she would meet. She was definitely one in a million and has left her pawprint on our hearts.

Read About Georgie's Experience with Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI) Here!
GeorgiesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!