View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatical View Post
Hey everyone! I'm finally getting a chance to introduce my Montgomery via photos! He's still quite camera shy, but we're working on it. I don't think he can sit still long enough for a good snap - so these were the best I could find of him! (Like any good parent, I've already taken tons of photos.)

I think he's quite a handsome peanut, if I may say so!

The first attached photo is from our second day together, when he was still quite timid! The second is from our first vet visit, where a very scared little Monty decided the best way to deal was to sleep on my feet. And lastly, we have Monty enjoying his absolute favorite, a belly rub!
Monty is absolutely adorable! I am sure you are very much in love with him! I would like to make one little suggestion and hope it doesnt offend you....I never let my dogs walk around in the vet office...that is where all the sick dogs go...and I do not want any of mine to pick up anything these others have on them or what they are sick with.....when I go to the vet, I pull in, go inside and let them know I am there, go back out to my car and wait in the car with my babies. The recept. will come to the door and signal me, I then go inside, straight to a room....no lobby contact at all....I never let mine walk around or visit with other dogs in the lobby....dont knbow WHAT diseases the others are in there with!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!