View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default Patti's Nikki has gone to Rainbow Bridge

It is with a very heavy heart that I tell you this sad news. Patti took him to the vet today as he has been throwing up a large amount of liquid besides all his other problems. Her vet cried when she told Patti it is time and she hugged her and hugged her. Thank goodness for a caring vet, as Patti really needed that hug and understanding. Patti's heart once again is broken. She asked me to put a post here about Nikki as she just doesn't feel like coming on right now. Poor Patti...it's just been one loss after another for her. I worry about her so.

Patti...you gave Nikki such a wonderful life...even before you owned him when you bought him food and got dental and vet work done. Nikki couldn't have been in better hands and he knew he was loved and felt so secure with you. I send heartfelt sympathy and lots of love. RIP sweet Nikki...you are now with Carol and Ken and free of pain and able to see again. Love you sweet Nikki.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!