View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #8
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
She is still on the Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Venison. Her bag wasn't in the recall (I called the company when the recalls first started) I have a bag of California Naturals Sweet Potato and Venison that I bought to try because I don't trust Natural Balance after the recall mess. I have been giving her bits of the California Natural as treats and she really likes it and no reaction at all. It actually has fewer ingredients than the limited ingredient Natural Balance and she has been eating NB for almost two years now with no problems.....I just no longer trust them since they outsource manufacturing in our area to Diamond

Oh ok, that is a good food. Peanut however does not like Venison. I had bought that for him and he sniffed it and gave me a dirty look and walked away. I then tried him on a Venison treat and he wanted nothing to do with it. Haha!! I don’t understand what is up with these food companies, I wish they cared as much as we do about our pets!!

Sweet potatoes are not like regular potatoes? I was thinking about doing Ground Turkey, I will fry it with a little coconut oil, then make Peas, and some carrots, also I was thinking of adding some sweet potatoes in place of rice..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!