View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #3
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadabug View Post
Do you know what in the current food is causing the reaction? Jada has her worst reactions to any type of chicken. She rips her hair out by the roots from digging in her head if she gets the tiniest amount of chicken or any kibble or treat that contains any chicken product. Thank goodness I figured it out a year or so ago. Poor baby was miserable. Since putting her on a Limited ingredient diet that is grain free and contains no chicken...no episodes (knock wood)
Poor Peanut...I know from experience that allergies are so frustrating to figure out.
It is Acana, The funny thing is he can't have any chicken type dry food, but every time I have given him boiled chicken he is fine with it.- no reaction at all.

The new food we ordered is Brothers Allergy Food, we get it Monday. It is a limited ingredient type food as well- I hope it works, it is so hard seeing them like that isnt it!! Like I said he didnt itch or bite, or lick nothing last night, it was so nice seeing that, granted he was on med's-.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!