View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
chinalee61
YT 500 Club Member

Love

Hi, I just got a new puppy a few month ago too. I have a five year old yorkie who is totally anti social with other dogs, and now my new puppy girl who loves to play all the time with him. It took my boy yorkie to realize this one puppy isn't leaving soon. We had to supervise play time because he always growled and bared teeth at her. She plays ruff with him and likes to nip at him. After saying no to zooey, and telling her to quit nipping, shell finally let up. But my boy yorkie is now use to all the play she does with him and actually plays back now. He knows not to bite down hard on her. Occasionally you'll here a yelp from one of them when they play, and its usually my boy yorkie that gets bit from her. He really gets a beating from her, but takes it. They even both sleep in our bed together. It took about a month for them to get use to each other. So, it will happen in due time! Its so fun seeing them play with each other. I don't know why I didn't get another yorkie sooner. I think that's what my boy yorkie needed all along........a friend!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!