View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 07:19 AM   #3
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Had never heard of it until you asked me about it...

Worth a try. I'd give it a shot!

Also, turkey is absolutely fine for them. Not sure where you heard it's not. I think the skin from turkey is bad, but I would think the skin from any meat wouldn't be great for them, not just turkey.

We are on our first bag of Canine Caviar and so far so good. I love the low ash formulas, the company, the simple ingredients, etc. We are currently feeding Open Sky. We actually went in to the store looking for something cheaper than Acana- I was annoyed with their bag decrease and price increase but of course ended up with CC which is even more expensive... I probably can't feed it full time, but am going to be rotating between it and Earthborn (the price difference is crazy!!) Earthborn we got a sample of once which he loved, and the prices are great ($27.99 for a 14lb bag) vs. Canine Caviar which is $40.99 for a 12lb bag. I like Midwestern pet foods, too (Earthborn) and it will be nicer on my wallet. In other words, if he does just as well on Earthborn as he does on CC, I don't see a reason to spend the larger amount of money.

Last edited by Britster; 08-06-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!