View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
jnsdrexler02
YT Addict

Default Once Again I find myself turning to my YT friends................

Just a little over a week ago, I posted my concerns about Rylee's reaction to an antibiotic (Baytril) that she was on for an ear infection. I also posted the results of taking her back to the Vet for her reaction (depression) which was changing her antibiotic. Well.............the ear infection is gone, she is no longer depressed.............never did stop eating and she is still eating well! Now................there appears to be blood in her urine. I will definitely be taking her back to the vet again tomorrow, but in the meantime...........I have some questions. She is not acting the slightest bit sick, she is eating well, her bowel movements are normal and she is VERY active. Is it possible to get a secondary infection from an antibiotic? I'm thinking she has a UI and praying that it is not a Liver Shunt. I've read up on Liver Shunts and she certainly isn't displaying any of the other symptoms, but I'm scared. I need some support.................. If any of you out there have any stories of similar issues............please.............I need to hear from you!!!! It just seems like if it's not one thing, it's another!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!